Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2011.099.981
Object Name Print, Photographic
Title GHS chemistry lab
Date c. 1900
Description Black and white photograph of a chemistry lab at Golden High School, also known as South School. The tables are covered with chemistry supplies and various books. A large cabinet is located on the back wall between two tall windows, the doors are opened revealing more chemistry supplies. A wood chair and stool are located in the foreground of the photograph.
Copyright All rights belong to Golden History Museums, City of Golden without restriction.
Collection Permanent
Credit line Golden History Museums, City of Golden Collection
Caption GHS chemistry lab
Search Terms Golden High School
South School