|Object Name||Transparency, Slide|
|Title||Jarvis Hall, and School of Mines building|
Color slide of line drawing of 1870 Jarvis Hall, before it became part of Colorado School of Mines, and the original school of mines building on the right. Buildings identified as Jarvis Hall and School of Mines in Golden City, Colorado Territory.
Built by Episcopal Bishop George Randall on 12 acres of land donated by Charles Welch. Image taken from a postcard or other print material.
|Copyright||All rights belong to Golden History Museums, City of Golden without restriction.|
|Caption||Jarvis Hall, and school of mines building|
Randall, Bishop George
Colorado School of Mines