|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Title||Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site-Inside the Plutonium Vault|
|Description||Color photo of Rocky Flats employees inside the Building 707 plutonium vault. Rocky Flats began its mission as a nuclear weapons production facility in 1952. Prior to the start of the closure mission in 1995, Rocky Flats once stored the largest inventory of raw weapons grade plutonium of all of the Department of Energy sites.|
All rights belong to Golden History Museums, City of Golden without restriction.
Photo Courtesy of Department of Energy.
Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site