|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Title||Adolph Coors II flag-raising ceremony on top of new headhouse|
|Date||April 16, 1952|
|Description||Black and white photograph of Adolph Coors II preparing for a flag-raising ceremony high atop the new concrete elevator and grain storage building (headhouse) at Coors Brewery. The new building added enough storage space for 1.5 million bushels of Moravian malting barley. According to the Transcript, a flag donated by Mrs. A. Coors on July 10, 1919 to Golden's 115th Engineers was used in the ceremony. Afterwards, a 18' x 12' flag will fly on the pole. Eleven other men are watching. From left to right, Elmer Johnson, Tom Whelan, Burt Dutton, Ed Greene,Tom Garrison, Grover Coors, Adolph Coors II, Leonard Vogel, Fred Robinson, ?, Bill Kloer, and George Bicknell. Lower right corner of photo dated April 16, 1952|
|Copyright||All rights belong to Golden History Museums, City of Golden without restriction.|
|Caption||Adolph Coors III raising flag|
Coors, Adolph Herman Joseph II
Garrison, Thomas G.
Robinson, Frederick B.
Coors Brewing Company