Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2011.099.605
Object Name Print, Photographic
Title Golden Gate Canyon plaque
Date May 12, 1938
Description Black and white photograph of the Golden Gate Canyon toll road plaque at the entrance to Golden Gate Canyon. The plaque was dedicated on May 12, 1938. Written on the plaque: Golden Gate Toll Road, Short cut to Gregory Diggings operated from 1860 to 1871, Owners Alfred Tucker and Elisha Duncan, Dedicated by Daughters of Colorado May 12, 1938. Written on the bottom: Marker at entrance to Golden Gate Canon. 1938.
Copyright All rights belong to Golden History Museums, City of Golden without restriction.
Collection Permanent
Credit line Golden History Museums, City of Golden Collection
Caption Golden Gate Canyon plaque
Search Terms Golden Gate Canyon
Golden Gate Toll Road