|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Title||Golden Globe Offices|
|Description||Black and white interior of the Golden Globe newspaper with three men looking at viewer. Two of the men are wearing white aprons. Room is filled with various pieces of printing equipment. The Golden Globe was established by E. W. Howe in 1873. Located at 12th Street, the paper leraned strongly Republican.|
Jefferson County Historical Society
All requests for this image go to Hiwan Homestead Museum at 720-497-7650.
|Credit line||Jefferson County Historical Society|
|Caption||Golden Globe office|