|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Title||The Transcript Building|
Black and white photograph of The Transcript building located at 1115 Washington Avenue. Sign for The Transcript is located toward the top of the brick building. Two brick buildings are located on either side of The Transcript. A truck and a car are parked in front of the buildings.
The Transcript offices were housed here from 1870 until 1967 when then owner Bill King moved the office to 1000 10th Street in Golden.
|Copyright||All rights belong to Golden History Museums, City of Golden without restriction.|
|Credit line||Golden History Museums, City of Golden Collection|
|Caption||The Transcript Building|